Skills developed :
- Design a Data Governance policy in collaboration with stakeholders, to ensure compliance with current regulations and guarantee data quality, availability, security and confidentiality.
- Collaborate with the company's stakeholders to promote and implement the Data Governance policy, with a view to its harmonious integration into company practices.
- Train and sensitize all employees, including those with disabilities, to the principles of Data Governance, to ensure effective and inclusive implementation of the Data Governance policy.
- Carry out regular audits of the company's data management practices, to ensure compliance with current local and international regulations.
- Assess the risks associated with data management, particularly in terms of quality and security, to reinforce the Data Governance policy.
Written and oral evaluation :
Forthe written assessment, the candidate is asked to describe a data governance plan for a fictitious organization (with real-life issues), including policies, stakeholders and compliance measures.
The oral evaluation requires the candidate to present this plan to a panel of judges, to assess communication and management skills.
The deliverable for the written assessment is given to the jury beforehand, so that after the oral presentation, they can start a question-and-answer session to assess the candidate.
- Governance plan ( Word format, Google Doc or other office writing tool)
- The presentation of the summary governance plan (in PowerPoint or Google Slides format or any other presentation tool)
- Upstream evaluation of written deliverable: approx. 15 min
- Presentation of governance plan to jury: 15 min
- Questions / answers from the jury: 15 min
Assessment conditions are adapted to the specific needs of people with disabilities, if necessary (e.g., providing accessible supports, adjusting time, using technological aids, etc.).