The Data professions are growing rapidly: retraining as a Data Scientist is an excellent idea to give your career a boost! But to do so, you need to find an excellent training program that can be financed by Pôle Emploi. This is not always easy.
Jedha's training to become a Data Scientist has the particularity to combine academic excellence and to be financed by Pôle Emploi. We tell you more in this article.
Which Data training courses are covered by Pôle Emploi?
If you are a job seeker, you should already know: it is not always easy to get your training financed by Pôle Emploi! Pôle Emploi finances more easily the trainings recognized by the State. This is the case for Jedha's Data Science training courses, which benefit from our"Data Science Designer Developer" certification, level 6 (Bac +3/4) and registered with the RNCP.
Our state-recognized Data Science courses
"With 500 students trained each year, the school ranks first in Europe for Bootcamp training (Data and Cyber). All of the diplomas awarded are recognized by the State with an equivalent of up to Bac + 4."
Jedha holds the leading position in the ranking of Tech courses in France with a score of 4.98/5. This achievement is not only a testament to our favorable evaluation, but also to our commitment to provide education that is in line with the requirements of students and companies.
Data training for beginners (70h) - Eligible to Pôle Emploi
Jedha Bootcamp offers a Data Analyst training for beginners who want to have a solid foundation. Following this Essentials training for beginners, you have the possibility to follow with the Data Analyst training (business oriented) or the Data Science & Engineering (specialized in pure Data). Here is what is taught in our Data Analyst training by module:
- Fundamentals of Data Analysis: introduction to Data Analysis, getting started with Python for Data Analysis, statistics applied to Data Analysis, relational databases with SQL, etc.
- Data Exploration and Cleaning: Data preparation with Python, data exploration with Python, data cleaning with Python, handling missing and outlier data.
- Data analysis and visualization: Data analysis with Pandas, data visualization with Matplotlib and Seaborn, exploratory data analysis.
- Communication of results: Presentation of data analysis results, dashboards and interactive visualizations with Tableau, storytelling in Data Analysis.
- Project development: project and presentation to a jury.
Feel free to download our syllabus for more details on all our trainings.
Price of the training
The price of this Data Analyst course for beginners (Essentials) is 1 495€ (without certification fees).
Advanced Data Scientist Training(420h) - Eligible for Pôle Emploi
Jedha Bootcamp also offers an intensive Data Scientist training course designed to train professionals who can analyze and exploit data. Here is an overview of the courses and modules:
- The fundamentals of Data Science: Introduction to Data Science, getting to grips with Python for Data Science, statistics applied to Data Science.
- Data mining and cleaning: Data preparation with Python, data exploration with Python, data cleaning with Python.
- Data analysis and visualization: Data analysis with Pandas, data visualization with Matplotlib and Seaborn.
- Predictive modeling: Introduction to predictive modeling, linear and logistic regression, decision trees and Random Forest, Gradient Boosting.
- Deep Learning and Neural Networks: Introduction to neural networks, neural networks for classification, etc.
- Natural language processing (NLP) and sound processing: Natural language processing with Python, sentiment analysis with NLP, speech processing with Python.
- Project development: Demoday, presentation of projects in front of a jury of experts.
With experts in Data Science, you will be supervised throughout your training, whether you choose to take your courses online or in person on campus. Thanks to our learning approach, which includes 70% practical and 30% theoretical, you will be able to acquire real skills!
Price of the training
The training is 6 995€ and 7 445€ with the certification fees. The Fullstack Track Data training (Essential & Fullstack) is 7 995€ and 8 445€ with again, the certification fees. Also take into account that a training course can be financed by the organizations listed in this article if you choose the certification (recognized by the State).
Why train in Data Science in 2023?
Training in Data Science in 2023 offers many advantages! Indeed, Data Science is a fast-growing field that offers many job opportunities in a wide variety of industries, knowledge in an exciting field, but also good pay. Data Science skills can help you analyze data more effectively and make better decisions to address real-world insights.
Following our training courses, we note 87% professional integration, in a sector that continues to grow.
What are the opportunities for our Data Science courses?
Here is a quick list of some of the possible jobs after a Data Scientist training at Jedha :
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientists
- Business Analyst
- Data Architect
- Data Science Consultant
- Project Manager in Data Science
What is the average salary of a Data Scientist?
The average salary of a Data Scientist in France depends on several factors such as experience, industry, region, but also on your company.
In 2023, the average salary of a Data Scientist is around 48,000 euros per year. However, this can vary considerably depending on the factors mentioned above.
How to finance your Data Scientist training with Pôle Emploi?
Pôle Emploi can finance a Data Scientist training for job seekers who meet certain conditions. Here are the steps to follow to apply for such a training:
- The Personal Training Account (CPF): you can use this credit to finance all or part of your Data Scientist training. You can also use your CPF if you are a job seeker.
- The Professional Transition Project: it allows employees to benefit from a leave of absence to train in order to change jobs or professions.
- AIF (Aide Individuelle à la Formation): if you are unemployed, you can benefit from the AIF to finance all or part of your Data Scientist training.
Please note that in order to have access to these schemes, you must first benefit from them, you must submit a request to Pôle Emploi by providing the necessary supporting documents (training certificate, training estimate, etc.).
Who is eligible for Pôle Emploi funding?
People who are registered as job seekers, i.e., those who are actively looking for work or working part-time, may be eligible for training funding from Pôle Emploi.
What is the POE and POEI offered by Pôle Emploi?
The POE is an aid offered by Pôle Emploi in France, which allows job seekers to acquire the necessary skills to exercise a trade or a specific position. This financial aid allows people to follow a work-study program within a company while being paid. Its objective is to improve the professional integration of job seekers by allowing them to develop the skills expected by companies and thus promote their hiring at the end of the training.
How to apply for Pôle Emploi funding?
To apply for funding from Pôle Emploi, you must choose an eligible training course, see your advisor, fill out the form and send the file with supporting documents. You must respect the rules and deadlines to avoid any refusal or delay. Your advisor will study the file and give you an answer.
How long does it take between 2 Pôle Emploi trainings?
The time between two Pôle Emploi trainings is not determined in advance. It depends on the individual circumstances of the job seeker, his or her career plan, and the availability of training. You can take several training courses with Pôle Emploi, provided they are relevant to your career plan and approved by your advisor.
If you want to do the Data Engineer training (Lead level) directly after the Data Scientist training (Fullstack), it is possible. Indeed, if you wish to continue to evolve, in order to have the possibility of responding to more varied job profiles thanks to your skills and knowledge, think about following the Lead training of a duration of 2 weeks. Do not hesitate to contact our admissions team for more information.
In conclusion, the Data Scientist training financed by Pôle Emploi offers an excellent opportunity for job seekers who want to train in the skills that are most in demand in the current job market.
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible to take a Pôle Emploi training course after the age of 50?
It is of course possible to benefit from Pôle Emploi training, even if you are over 50 years old. Pôle Emploi provides training for jobseekers of all ages, including seniors, to help them reorient themselves or improve their skills in a specific field. We also offer adapted programs for senior job seekers, such as the senior professionalization contract.
Are the Pôle Emploi trainings paid?
Pôle Emploi training programs may or may not be paid, depending on the program and the training. Some work-study programs, such as the "contrat de professionnalisation", may be paid, while others may be free of charge, but not paid. Contact the Pôle Emploi directly for information on financing.